Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Peterson's Final Goodbye

I had a very special visitor yesterday. It was my favorite missionary Elder Peterson. He was there to help guide me on the spiritual path I am currently on. I cannot thank him enough for making my experience most memorable.

After 3 years of investigating, the time came when I knew I needed a change in my life. I found that change when Peterson and Sheffield stepped on my door step. It was time for me to take the next step. I had a lot of people in my life that helped me along the way, but I believe that they brought the spirit into my home and I am ever grateful. Once I started taking the lessons there was no stopping my spiritual journey. I am glad to be a part of the church and very grateful for the friends and family I have collected along the way. The friendships are forever cherished.

I feel like my life is on the right path now and I have Peterson and Sheffield to thank. Peterson is leaving to head back home today. He stopped by to say his final goodbye and he will be missed but never forgotten. We plan to keep in touch.

Our Heavenly Father knows when we need him most and he know just who to send our way for help.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Jenni this is beautiful! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend and neighbor! I'm sorry Elder Peterson is on his way home but I'm sure you'll keep in contact and you'll hear wonderful things from him.