Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dominic Christmas Special

Dominic had his Christmas Special Today at School. I thought he would do great with me in the audience, but I was wrong. He came out with his bells and present around his neck and they were being part of a parade. I was sitting in the second row and as soon as he walked by me, he ducked out of line and into my lap. They tried to get him to get up and sing, but as you can see in the picture it was not a success. Now that he is home, he is singing all the time. I guess he just did not like the crowd. Hoping it will change in the future. After the party he just told me that he just wanted to go home. So I had the little guy all day long.



We were waiting for mom outside of Kroger and playing peek a boo. And "Yes" we are still having issues with the binky. I really wish it would go away. But he is still tooo cute.



No comments: